Recover at home with the help of our specialist wound care nurses. We use the latest research, technology and treatment methods to help manage your wound.
The types of wounds we manage include:
- skin tears and lacerations
- wounds that have not healed properly after surgery
- pressure injuries
- ulcers, including those caused by poor circulation and diabetes.
We will work with you, your general practitioner (GP) and other health care providers to:
- Assess your needs
- Develop a wound treatment plan
- Monitor and evaluate your treatment to make sure it’s working for you
- Help you participate in the management of your wound care plan, if you are able.
Proper wound care is paramount to fast healing and recovery, our trained staff can make sure your recover as quickly as possible, with the lowest risk of complication.